SEARCH

FANCY A LIFESTYLE TOUR?

Content

lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Clerkenwell Vintage Fair

Sunglasses, coats, ties, dresses, jumpers, pants, watches... Looking for something special with a hidden story behind? This is the place! 

We all know London is famous for its vintage fairs. There's a huge variety to pick from over the weekends. Whether you are in east/south/west or north London, you always know there's one to be around. So that's where I was the 14th of September, weeks after my arrival in the city. I chose Clerkenwell's Vintage Fair, mostly because I had never heard about it before. I had a great surprise. The vintage salon located at The Old Finsbury Town Hall was really terrific and the people were wonderful.
If you are a truly vintage clothes lover, don't miss their next week fair (19th October)! I won`t!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

L FOR LONDON

Looking for unique and special activities in the city? Discover London's most interesting art, fashion, photography, vintage, food and lifestyle events!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

BEHIND THE SCENES...

Spanish lifestyle & fashion journalist Lucía Teresa González Panizo. Currently living en Bilbao. For more publications visit my blogs quesecueceenbilbao.blogspot.com and http://pepucomag.es/author/lgonzalez/

CONTACT

For enquiries please write to luciagpanizo@gmail.com

VISITS