SEARCH

FANCY A LIFESTYLE TOUR?

Content

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

A walk in the East

The last two months have probably been the best of my life. I've had so much freedom that I'm still beaming with excitement just thinking I've still got almost 2 more months here. My favourite place, as you have already supposed, is east London. Shoreditch and Brick Lane are very very inspiring. I love what I see and who I see and am very keen on finding new cool spots out of the conventional guides. 
Don't forget to visit nightlife club Cargo (Banksy graffiti here), Shoreditch Junk (terrific store full of strange different things), The Golden Bee and Shoreditch's food village.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

L FOR LONDON

Looking for unique and special activities in the city? Discover London's most interesting art, fashion, photography, vintage, food and lifestyle events!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

BEHIND THE SCENES...

Spanish lifestyle & fashion journalist Lucía Teresa González Panizo. Currently living en Bilbao. For more publications visit my blogs quesecueceenbilbao.blogspot.com and http://pepucomag.es/author/lgonzalez/

CONTACT

For enquiries please write to luciagpanizo@gmail.com

VISITS